The Seeding Process
We work with a variety of clients, many of whom are business owners or former business owners who have a wide range of needs and goals they aspire to reach. Many want a work-optional lifestyle and have specific bucket-list items they want to accomplish.
Our process focuses on where you are now, where you want to be and helps you grow to get there.With just a few questions you can calculate your current financial position and identify your top priorities.
Want a Comprehensive Financial Plan? Start yours by clicking here.
The Seeding Process focuses on "G.R.O.W."
G – Gather Information
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What’s important to you?
R – Risk Assessment & Portfolio Creation
- How will we get you there?
- What services are the best fit for you?
O – Ongoing Communication
- Monthly portfolio calls
- Emails and letters for market updates
W – Wealth Accumulation
- Building a lasting relationship
- Focusing on future goals
Our advice is an ongoing process of preparing for and reacting to Critical Financial Events. They can be as diverse as planning for retirement, selling a business, receiving an inheritance, buying a recreational property or proactively planning for your legacy.
- ETF's vs Mutual Funds
- The Investor Emotion Cycle
- Special Report: Volatility is Nothing New!
- 7 TFSA Tips: Quarterly Commentary
- What's in Your Wallet (Portfolio)?
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." - Confucius